Steel has been used for a lot more than just building. In fact, for many years it has been inspiring artists and sculptors alike to create some amazing works. Just take a look below and see some of the most famous and beautiful steel sculptures created in the past 100 years.
6 Inspirational Artists Using Steel
1. The Flamingo by Alexander Calder
2. Balloon Dog by Jeff Koons
3. The Chicago Picasso by Pablo Picasso
4. Linear Construction in Space, No. 4 by Naum Gabo
5. Cloud Gate by Anish Kapoor
6. Sibelius Monument by Eila Hiltunen
Tampa Steel and Supply Is Here for Metal Artists
Whether you are forging your way as an area welding artist or working on a home or construction project, Tampa Steel & Supply is here to provide all of your metal and steel needs. We are proud to provide local artists with the tools they need to thrive and create works of beauty all area residents can enjoy. Call us today to learn more about how we can help turn your ideas into tangible realities.