Aluminum sheet metal is one of the most widely used forms of aluminum across all industry sectors. Sheets range from .016″ to .190″ in thickness, a thinner alternative to aluminum plates. The thickness of different types of aluminum sheets is measured in terms of decimal inches up to .190” (3/16”).
If you are looking for 1/4″ thick and higher, visit our aluminum plate product page.
Characteristics of Aluminum Sheet
- Good Formability and Weldability
- High Strength-to-Weight Ratio
- Good Corrosion Resistance
- High Thermal Conductivity
Applications of Aluminum Sheet Metal
- Appliance Coverings
- Automotive Panels
- Awnings and Carports
- Siding, Gutters and Downspouts
- And More!