7 Fun & Creative DIY Welding Project Ideas
1. Looking for fall welding project ideas? How about using horseshoes to form a metal pumpkin?
2. Consider making a rose for your loved one that won’t ever die—by welding metal to form the petals.
3. Here’s an even more ambitious metal sculpture by Penny Hardy to give you some creative inspiration.
4. Add some creative welding flair to the outside of your home by welding a new fence.
5. Do you also work on old cars? Welders turned scrap metal and used car parts into a stunning bench design.
6. Even traditionally wooden household structures can be replaced with welded metal, like an industrial pipe bookshelf.
7. Light up your home or business with creative metal light fixtures and chandeliers.
Find Metal Welding Supplies at Tampa Steel & Supply
Whether you are just delving into the craft of welding, or are a seasoned pro, Tampa Steel and Supply is here to help. From sheet metal and pipes to aluminum and more, our vast selection and knowledgeable staff are here to make sure your welding projects see success. If you weld for fun or you do it for a living, Tampa Steel and Supply is there for you. We have a variety of products for you to work with for your next project, and many services to help you along the way.