Anodized aluminum cookware is an amazing innovation in cookware technology. Not only is it more durable and thereby more resistant to corrosion, but it’s also safer and healthier to cook with. When cooking with anodized aluminum cookware, less aluminum gets transferred from the cookware into the food you cook. Here are some of our top favorites when it comes to anodized aluminum kitchenware.
5 Amazing Pieces of Anodized Aluminum Cookware
1. This stir fry pan is a great addition to any kitchen. It’s sturdy, affordable, and sure to last you years of tasty meals. For some great recipes, check out this Beginner’s Guide to Superb Stir-fry.
2. A large stock pot is a staple for any kitchen or cook. This Calphalon Nonstick 8-Quart Stock Pot is great for preparing pasta, shrimp, or simmering soups. Here are some mouthwatering, simple one-pot recipes to consider.
3. This rectangular griddle is made of hard anodized aluminum and has a non-stick surface for easy cleaning. It’s a great cookware item for flipping flapjacks or preparing other breakfast foods. Here’s what some consider to be the world’s best pancake recipe.
4. Rachael Ray’s .75-quart butter warmer is another excellent addition to any kitchen. As the website claims, “Getting saucy has never been so much fun..” And the orange handle is pretty fun as well.
5. A deep square grill pan is perfect for those who want to grill delicious foods in the comfort of the indoors. Grilling on the stove has never been so easy.
Visit Tampa Steel and Supply Today
Tampa Steel and Supply is Tampa Bay’s leading steel and sheet metal supplier. We strive to satisfy every customer who walks through the door and equip them with the steel or metal supplies they need to see their project to completion. We have a variety of products ranging from sheet metal, steel pipes, and aluminum tubing, to wrought iron fencing, stainless steel tubing, and anodized aluminum. If you are in Tampa Bay or the surrounding area, we have got your metal needs covered. Contact us today to see how our supplies and services can fulfill your needs and exceed your expectations.
Request a Quote Online
Or Call Tampa Steel & Supply at (813) 241-2801