What comes to mind when you think of steel or various metals? For many of us, the word conjures images of skyscrapers, cars, and the like. But beyond industrial uses, the materials are also used in beautiful pieces of art. Take a look at these ornamental iron works that inspire us.
Our 5 Favorite Works of Ornamental Iron
1. Have you checked out our ornamental metal offerings? We offer an extensive list of products, including fabrication accessories to boot.
2. These famous sculptures are all made of stainless steel. Have you seen any in person?
3. Have you ever been to Savannah, Georgia? Savannah is well known for its magnificent ironwork.
4. Phillip Simmons was one of the most iconic metalsmiths in the United States. Raised in South Carolina, you can view a map of his most popular works in the Charleston area.
5. ICYMI: Our architectural metal catalog is full of inspiration. And did we mention you can view it for free?
Visit Tampa Steel and Supply for Ornamental Iron
For all of your ornamental iron needs, contact Tampa Steel and Supply today. Whether you’re looking for ornamental iron to add a beautiful entryway to your home, or for artistic creation, we have the supplies you need. Give us a call today to learn more.
Request a Quote Online
Or Call Tampa Steel & Supply at (813) 241-2801